Find Existing Clients in new Countries

Hello everyone,

I am working on a diversification model for my sales team and after calculating new client and cross selling i need to find which EXISTING client bough from us but in a new country.

Basically let’s say i have a client X that i provided my service to in the US and Canada, i need to find if that exact same client X bought from me in Mexico for the first time ever.

The aim of this exercise is the know if clients at a group level are eager to work with us in different countries.

So far I couldn’t find an easy way to do it other than having multiple if statements.

Any help?

Hi @rawad_hachem.

To help us further analyze your current state and visualize your issue, could you please provide as many as you can of:

• Your work-in-progress PBIX file, using sanitized data if necessary
  • Your dataset as an Excel file (again, sanitized if necessary)
  • A detailed mock-up (marked-up screenshot or Excel file) of your desired outcome.

Also, if you provide DAX in your post, please format it using the built-in formatter.

Greg
_eDNA Forum - Format DAX

Thanks for posting your question @rawad_hachem. To receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.

Hi @rawad_hachem, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 17th of November. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity to post your work-in-progress PBIX and any other supporting links and details in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread for more visibility.

A response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Thanks!