Financial reporting automation

Hi, I want to register for this event on July 2/3 but nothing happens when I click the link? Regards Nick

@Nickj,

Try this link, It just worked fine for me.

Thanks
Jarrett

If I link Save my seat or Register, nothing happens :frowning:

@Nickj,

What browser you using? Sometimes Chrome doesn’t allow me to complete, but Edge does. It worked fine for me in Safari as well. If you did register successfully, you will receive an email in 3-5 mins with confirmation. Other question that may be silly, but are you a Member? Only reason I ask is this is not a free event, for Members only.

Thanks
Jarrett

Hello Jarrett

Yes I am a member ( I joined last Saturday). I received a conf email with a member no etc.
As per your advice, I just tried MSEdge browser and have no difference !

regards
Nick

@Nickj,

No worries, just had to ask. I’ll have to check with @EnterpriseDNA or @sam.mckay to see if since you just recently joined that it might not be allowing you to register. I’ll get back with you once I know more.

Thanks
Jarrett

Appreciated - while you are asking, my user name is showing as ojones. I am njones and I expect the reason is bad typing on my side when I registered. If it can be changed that would be great otherwise no problem. Cheers
Nick

@Nickj,

My username is OJones. Yours is NickJ

Thanks
Jarrett

@Nickj,

Just found out from the EDNA support team that they manually registered you for the class. Enjoy! Also marking this as solved. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
Jarrett

Hi @Nickj, yes we have manually registered you to the event. You’ll be receiving an email from us 24 hours before the event starts with the link where to join.

Thanks @JarrettM!

That’s great, thank you. Will the registration work normally in the future ?

@Nickj,

Should work fine going forward. :sunglasses:

Thanks
Jarrett