Filtering visualisations in Power BI service

Hi everyone,

I have designed a series of PBI Financial reports for different managers in my organization, and have utilized Row Level Security so that each branch manager can only see his own part. The national manager of the organization, however, would like to see and compare the performance of all branch managers and thus wants a filter on the dashboard that would enable him to do drill into the figures of each of the Branch managers. When I say dashboard, I mean the dashboard in a workspace in PowerBi service, where one pins a few visualizations from each of the reports, to give a snapshot of reports (see attachment for dashboard icon). Is it possible to do so?
dashboard icon

Hi @musa.fasih,

Please see this section: Dashboards versus reports for Power BI business users

.Other than that you have the ability to pin live pages

I hope this is helpful

1 Like

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your response. I was already aware of difference between reports and dashboards, but the article of pinning the entire report worked wonders for me. Thanks.

Musa

Hi @musa.fasih did the response provided by @Melissa help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

I hope that you are having a great experience using the Support Forum so far. Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi @musa.fasih, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since July 22. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi, the issue has been resolved, thanks!