Filtering multi-conditional duplicate rows

Hi everyone,

I am pulling information from a table with a nested table in it. Somehow, I have ended up with some duplicate lines.

What I would like to do is to filter these rows when three criteria is met. Firstly, that the row ID is the same, then that the lin number is the same and finally, that the document number is the same. Once these three conditions are met, then only one of those rows should remain and the rest should be filtered out.

Is this possible? I’ve posted one example screenshot below.

Thanks,

Yes.
And if you require assitance with that please provide a sample. By the way it looks as though all other field values match as well if that’s the case - select all columns and remove duplicates.

I hope this is helpful

Thank you, @Melissa

My data is live and connected to my accounting solution. How do I share it so that you can see those data?

Doesn’t have to be actual data, a simple mock up with matching column names will do.
:+1:

Hello @Jawed, just following up the data that @Melissa requested.

Hope to hear back from you :slight_smile:

Hi @Melissa. I am on leave at the moment so will get some mock up data as soon as I return. Thank you so much for your help.

Hello @Jawed, a gentle reminder on the mock up that @Melissa is requesting. Thank you so much.

Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved.

Should you wish to reopen this thread @Jawed, kindly make sure to provide the information requested above.