Filter using by dates

*Good day
I need your help as I need to come up with a formula.

Under column “A” I have the contract number. Column “D” I have the date of the contract. Column “F” status of the project. So, I need:

1. In “E” Dax formula automatically calculate the targeted date, which is 60 days, excluding workdays and holidays in Canada putting the date in column “D”
  2. In “H” Dax formula that can highlight all the projects that are:
    o Over the 60 working days and
    o Excluding all project that has a status that is “Already signed multi-year” in column “F”
    o “Fail” can be rewritten to highlight those projects in that column “H”

Point 2 is because I want to make an analysis of the projects that are over those 60 working days and not signed yet.

Please let me know if I am clear and a huge thanks

I including the date table that I will be using - “PowerBI”

Data for PowerBI (Date).xlsx (26.2 KB)
PowerBI - Dates table.pbix (119.9 KB)

Bumping this post

Hi @Alourdes ,

We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out our tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done.

Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved.

For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread. Please feel free to reopen this thread if anyone would like to answer the pending inquiry above.

Thank you!

Hi there. Maybe I am not explaining myself too well. Sorry about that.

• I have a database with some project numbers and the start date of the projects. I have the date table link to that database.
  1. I need a DAX formula that will calculate how many days from today’s date the projects have been open, using the date table excluding weekends (and holidays in Canada if possible)

2. To complicate matters. Is it possible to have another DAX formula that can highlight “Fail” for all projects that are over 60 days, excluding weekends

Is it possible, and thanks in advance

Hi @Alourdes,

Thank you for reaching out and providing an update regarding your previous inquiry. We understand that you are looking for a solution to a complex issue, and we appreciate your efforts in trying to find an answer.

However, as the thread you initially posted has already been closed, we suggest that you create a new question on the forum. This will allow our experts and users to better understand your inquiry with the additional details you have provided.

We value your participation in our community and are here to assist you in any way possible. We look forward to your new post and hope that we can provide a solution to your issue.

Thank you again for your support, and we hope to hear from you soon.