Extended DateTable - Missing a month

Hello.
Thank you, the table is really powerful.
I copied and pasted the function in Power Query and tried to convert the column “Month & Year”, which is generated automatically, into Date format. It worked fine, except for the month of “March” . I can see that it gives me an error for March only for all the years.
I have a file with Monthly budget data (month and year) and I’m trying to link the DateTable with these dates via TREATAS function. Works fine, but it excludes the month of March.
Can anyone help me on this?
Thank you very much.

Marco

Hi @marcoercolani,

Changing the Month & Year column into a date is not the way to go here…

Please explore content in the Budgetting & Forecasting course there you’ll find all you need to know on how to deal with this type of requirement.

I hope this is helpful

Hi @marcoercolani, did the response provided by @Melissa help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @marcoercolani, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 26th of February. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @marcoercolani, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi,
I apologize for the late replay, but was not available before.
I actually followed the “Allocating Detailed Monthly Budgets Or Forecasts In Power BI Using DAX” in the course highlighted by Melissa. Really strange that did not convert into date the month of “March” only. I have solved, creating a new column “concatenating” month name and year and worked.

Thank you very much for your support, really appreciated.
Marco