Excel Dataflow Connection

Hi, has anyone mastered how to set-up a connection within Excel to pull data from a dataflow? Microsoft have been promosing this functionality for a while but nothing has been delivered yet.

I don’t mean Analyse in Excel which is useful, i am looking for a refreshable Excel data connection that will pull in my data from a dataflow.

Thanks

HI @BCS

As of now we don’t have the feature rolled out by MS team, may be we need to wait little longer.

Thanks
Mukesh

Hi @MK3010

Yea i realise the MS team have not yet published this yet but i just wondered whether the smart people on this forum had found a way to do this like a custom connection or something. Thanks

Hi @BCS

I’m not sure if this exactly what you looking for but it looks interesting.

I found this on youtube.

thanks
Keith

Hi @Keith that looks really interesting, thanks for the link!

1 Like

welcome :slight_smile:

Hi @BCS, did the response provided by @Keith help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

Hi @BCS, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since July 4th. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @BCS, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.