Error while refreshing folder through gateway

I am getting the below error while refreshing a file stored on network drive through gateway. While manual refresh is working fine.
Please help?

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The network path was not found.\r\n"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"\\\\abc\\data1\\finance\\accounts (sharing folder)\\management accounts\\emr development\\bi\\cash flows\\payment allocation report 2.xlsx"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: AP Payment 2-Reversal-Count 1.

In my power bi i have given path like this:
let
Source = Excel.Workbook(File.Contents("\abc\data1\finance\accounts (sharing folder)\management accounts\emr development\bi\cash flows\payment allocation report 2.xlsx"), null, true),

In gateway like this :
\abc\data1\finance\accounts (sharing folder)\management accounts\emr development\bi\cash flows\payment allocation report 2.xlsx

Thanks for posting your question @Anu. To receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, a screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.

Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved. For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread.