Dynamic Rate Calculation Help

Hello,

I’m trying to rate a Dax Measure that displays the total owed by counting the test types. There are different rates for the test types and individual clients. I have a filter you can select between clients.

I’m a bit at a loss. I have attached an example file. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Example File.pbix (30.2 KB)

The requirement is unclear, can you please provide more details of what you are trying to do?

@AntrikshSharma,

Happy to. Sorry of I was unclear. The goal is to give a total based on the client code selected, their individual rate and the test type.

For example is I select on my example BHM NC on the client code filter the total will show me $200.00

Example File.pbix (31.7 KB)

Hi @matthew.wright

I have created a column in your data table for rate. This will give you a little flexibility to play with your transnational data. It solves the scenario but i am not very happy with the solution as it involves creation of a calculated column. For small models its is fine but i guess it is not the best way but for now it resolves your problem.

Regards,
Hemant

Like this?

Hello,

The first option worked great. For some reason I can’t get @AntrikshSharma method to work. For the moment I have it working. Thank you very much.