Dynamic Measures - Multiple Measures

Hi All,

Was looking at your video on dynamic measures, is it possible to add multiple measures?

Also, is there a way to hide a column when the values or blank or zero?

I have different slicer options for users, but when i don’t select any of them, i want to hide the column! Is this something possible?

@balcey
Any chance you can upload some sample data and what you would like to see? There’s usually a wrinkle or two in people’s requirements.

Thanks,

Enterprise%20DNA%20Expert%20-%20Small

Hi Nick,

If i have selection in all three of my measure selection, i get the following view

If i have only 2 of the measures selected and set the 3rd to be blank, i get

Is there a way to hide the 3rd column?

Or is there a way to dynamically add multiple measures with one selection table? you can do that with unpivot dat but mine i spivoted and couldnt do multi select!

@balcey
I do not believe there is a way to have that hidden automatically. Couple workarounds could be to conditional formatting and set the background color to white. Or just create a bookmark.

Looks like you can vote to see if msft would add that feature
https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/33088639-hide-column-s

Enterprise%20DNA%20Expert%20-%20Small

Thanks to the contributors of this post. Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved. For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread.