Detail of Sales in progress

I need to show the detail of Invoices to be authorized.

The situation is basically same as Sam explain in the tutorial of Sales in Progress.

I can now calculate the numbers of “invoices in progress” but I need to go the next level, which is the detail of those invoices. In Sam examples is the details of the invoices in progress.

I am thinking in use a Drill Through, but I am strangling to bring the get the detail information.

In my file attached, I would like to see the 8 sales in progress for the 6/1/2014.

Any tip of direction is much appreciated it

Kind regards,
Ezequiel

Here is the file!
Events in Progress Eze.pbix (546.6 KB)

Hi @ezenunez
Thanks for the thorough explanation.
I’ve created two measures and used them to solve your problem.
By working with the attached file, I found that the “Order in Progress” measure is somehow a cumulative measure. So, I decided to write a new measure called “Order in Progress 2” which is NOT cumulative and added it to the table you created.

Orders in Progress 2 = CALCULATE( 
   COUNTROWS( 'Sales Data' ),
    FILTER( VALUES( 'Sales Data'[OrderDate] ), 'Sales Data'[OrderDate] <= MAX( Dates[Date] ) ),
    FILTER( VALUES( 'Sales Data'[OrderDate] ), 'Sales Data'[OrderDate] >= MAX( Dates[Date] ) ))

Besides that, I created a new table consisting of Order Number, Order Date, and Channel. I created “Order Date” measure to bring the order date column into this new table using a measure.

Order Date = CALCULATE( 
            SELECTEDVALUE( 'Sales Data'[OrderDate] ) , 
            USERELATIONSHIP( Dates[Date] , 'Sales Data'[OrderDate] ) )

Now by selecting one row in the left table you can find the details about the shipments on that date based on the order date.

I hope it will help you :slight_smile:
Best

Events in Progress Eze.pbix (543.0 KB)

Thanks for your help!
I have double check Oder in Process and the measure actually it is correct (I have created a similar result on Orders in progress 2).

It looked like cumulative for the days I had initially selected as there were not product shipped, only new orders.

Any ideal how we can show details of the orders in progress in the second table?

File attached
Thanks again
Events in Progress Eze1.pbix (529.5 KB)

Hi @ezenunez! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now. We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!