DAX Exercise for fun 😁

I think I will mark @Melissa’s response as the answer here. I would have marked @MK3010’s response but the use of PARALLELPERIOD will show constant values in multiple cells if the Dates column was to be included, I know that’s not what I asked for but to rank solutions this pointsseems right. Thanks everyone for participating. I hope it hurt your brain a little bit because mine surely did when @FPastor asked a similar question at 12:00 AM my time LOL.

4 Likes

It certainly was fun, look forward to the next one @AntrikshSharma :+1:t2::exploding_head:

1 Like

@AntrikshSharma ,

These problems are fantastic, and I really appreciate your efforts to both challenge and teach us (despite the hard time we’re giving you on Problem #2:grinning:).

One question about your solution - are any of these distinictly preferable from an optimization standpoint?

Thanks!

• Brian
1 Like

@BrianJ M2, M3, M5 are fast if I remember, I wrote these 4-5 days ago, while I was testing. The optimized versions are in the file, on the forum I have scrapped the parts that helped in optimizations otherwise people might get confused.

2 Likes

HI @AntrikshSharma

I didn’t thought about constant value while using PARALLELPERIOD but now good to know it.

On your multiple solution is it possible to differentiate between each solution :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks
Mukesh