Datamart/Dataflows

I want to develop a Power BI solution for my team. The data source is Excel (CSV), but it is such that has a very large output running into millions of rows. My concern is that if the data is to be appended in the excel file to perform updates, it will get to a point where the Excel file will not be able to accommodate anymore data. Meaning that the process will not be optimal in the long run. Hence, a need for a better solution.
I have not really explored DataMart yet, however, I do not know if that will be able to perform the task intended for the Power BI solution (A platform where I can upload the CSV files and it flows into the model and it the Power BI report gets updated automatically. Meanwhile, I want the CSV files to still be assessable if need be).

Will Datamart help with this?

Hey BuksMan,

Hope you are doing well.
Yes, DataMart will work in your case.
You can try with dataflows as well.

Best Regards,
Pankaj

Hi @BuksMan

We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out our tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done.

Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved.

For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread. Please feel free to reopen this thread if anyone would like to answer the pending inquiry above.

Thank you!