Creating slicer

Dear Experts,

I wish to create a slicer taking the values from multiple columns. There is a rating column for a combination of a particular row and another column. Like that, there are multiple rating columns for different combinations. The rating will always be either 0 or 1 or 5 or 10. Attached the working file and excel file. One other thing - there are four different tables with such calculations (one for financial performance, one of working capital etc.).

While I can create a slicer for rows, I do not know if it is possible to create another combined slicer with values 0, 1, 5, and 10 that will contain all the rating columns. My goal is to create a view where I can show either in a table or a multi-row card all those combinations for a particular row where the rating is 10. The expected output is shown in the third worksheet of the excel.

Since the real data set has more than 100 columns with varying information across 4 tables, the ratings are for roughly 20 combinations. Therefore, I have not considered unpivot in the transformation step.

I am not sure if it is a reasonable request. But, I am looking forward to some expert advice.
RiskAssessment_Test.xlsx (14.4 KB)
RiskAssessment_Test.pbix (36.9 KB)

Regards,
Nimish

Hi @a_nimish ,

We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!