Creating a table in a tabular Model

I know this question has been addressed here but am working on an SSAS Tabular project and i have 5 different measures i want to use the measures as a slicer but cant figure out how to create the table in a tabular model…
Please i need a dax formular to be able to replicate same on a tabular model.

@sam.mckay
Here is what i want to replicate but having difficulties in creating the table.

seems the Dax formula is not right

Hi Egbejiogu, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.

• When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformatted text </>.

• Use the proper category that best describes your topic

• Provide as much contextn to a question as possible.

• Include the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/how-to-use-the-enterprise-dna-support-forum/3951. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Hi Egbejiogu, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 21st of January. We are waiting for demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

This will help other users and experts to answer your inquiry better. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Thanks for you reach back…
Here is my scenario, I have four(4) different measures and i want to use them in a slicer, I want to be able to use the slicer on the visuals in the report.
My PBI runs on a live connection and is connected to tabular model
Please i need assistance on how to move forward with it.

Hi Egbejiogu, as mentioned above, to help the experts ans users in assisting you, it would be helpful if you provide the demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, and any other supporting links and details.

We have also have threads with some recommendations from other Power BI users which could help. Below are the links where you can view them. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi @Egbejiogu, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 26th of January. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!