Conditional column values on charts

Hi all,

I need your help to overcome this problem.

I have a solution but it uses several measures.
In fact I would like to know if there is any simpler way to get what I want.

Thanks

Regards
Joao Monteiro

Hi @JoaoMonteiro, can you share a sample pbix of the attached screenshot so we can better help you find a solution for this?

As this looks like data for a business, if you’re worried about releasing sensitive data, I’d take a look at this post to mask the data for the sample file: How To Mask Sensitive Data

Hi @JoaoMonteiro, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.
  • When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformatted text </>.

• Use the proper category that best describes your topic
  • Provide as much context to a question as possible.
  • Include the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Hi @JoaoMonteiro

For this samples Level1 is Country and Level2 is City

There are some step to accomplish this visual:

1.- Edit the Iterations for Level2 slicer and select none to slicer level2
2.- Create to Measure one for each Level

Level1 =
CALCULATE (
    [Total Sales],
    VALUES ( Regions[Country] ),
    REMOVEFILTERS ( Regions[City] )
)

and

Level2 =
CALCULATE ( [Total Sales], VALUES ( Regions[City] ) )

3.- Add both Measures to Bar-Chart Visual

Hi @jbressan

I gess if I have a third level I must apply the same logic.
Thanks for your help.

Regards
Joao Monteiro