Challenge in growth rate calculation

hi every body
I have a problem in Growth rate calculation
I Write this measure to calculate growth rate year by year
but I need sum of percentage in total. in this case 0 + 1 - 0.25 = 0.75
is there any soloution for this problem?

GR2 GR3

Hello @HosseinVossoughi,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

In order to calculate the total just create one more measure. Below is the formula provided for the reference -

Measure - Total = 
SUMX(
    SUMMARIZE(
        Sales , 
        Sales[Year] ) , 
    [Measure] )

Results

I’m also providing the link below pertaining to the topic “How To Fix Incorrect Totals”.

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that you’ve been looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

I would leave the grand totals out of your analysis as it would be confusing to the readers. Your growth/decrease rate is year over year. I would also change your measure column to a percentage.

Keith

1 Like

Hi @HosseinVossoughi, did the response provided by the users and experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @HosseinVossoughi, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 2nd of Feb. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

1 Like

thanks for your great solution @Harsh

Yes you right @Keith. but my manager ask for this :grin:

:slight_smile: its all good…it can be misleading