Builds 19 - Call Centres Data Reporting

@sam.mckay

Thank you Sam , great use of the Numerro tool.

Welcome to Challenge 19.

Federico

1 Like

Thank you @DavieJoe. Once revised properly, any kind of feedback would be appreciated!

1 Like

Appreciate your comment Tim, since a lot of effort has been put into this report. As you mention, I’ve tried to gather and fit a lot of different tehcniques and that’s the result.

Thank you.

1 Like

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Benson.

2 Likes

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Steve.

3 Likes

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Francis.

Here’s the link to the report:

4 Likes

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Nick.

3 Likes

Looks like lots of entries, hopefully we can break some records!

2 Likes

@DavieJoe

Still waiting for yours :slight_smile:

if you refer to having higher number of entries to previous challenges, yes we already break a record!!!

Federico

3 Likes

That’s great to hear!

You’ll be pleased to know I’m a few hours away from having my completely re-done Home Page completed :rofl:

Then onto creating my report that will be full of pie charts with a minimum of 12 segments in each!

5 Likes

@DavieJoe

Great please make sure to copy @BrianJ !!!

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Sadiq.

3 Likes

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Aayush.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

I just blacked out.

See you later

1 Like

@sam.mckay that’s a clean minimalistic dashboard. How long did it take for you to put together this entry?

1 Like

@DianaB Hey look who is back again with a bang. Awesome entry with killer bar charts. As always, your entries are very unique and full of creativity. I haven’t forgotten about your challenge # 3 entry on HR Data Insights. That report is still one of my favorite!

2 Likes

@lbarron20 ,

Eager to see your report, but I suspect when you published it you may not have taken the additional steps to publish it to web. When I try to view the report, I get the following error:

If you are having trouble publishing to web (some employers block that feature to prevent accidental publication of confidential data), you can always send your report to @FPastor or me, and we can publish it out for you and send you the link.

• Brian
1 Like

@DavieJoe ,

Major bonus points if you can use the new Power BI features to overlay those gorgeous pie charts on a map… :crazy_face:

• Brian
3 Likes

@Whitewater100

Good day, it appears I have not yet received your full entry for Challenge 19. I would be grateful if you could please provide me with a copy of your Power BI file at your earliest convenience.

Please note that the challenge closes on 09/05/2022.

Kind Regards,

Federico Pastor

1 Like

@mspanic

Good day, it appears I have not yet received your full entry for Challenge 19. I would be grateful if you could please provide me with a copy of your Power BI file at your earliest convenience.

Please note that the challenge closes on 09/05/2022.

Kind Regards,

Federico Pastor

1 Like