Challenge 18 OEE- Wrap up

@darandavis ,

Absolutely. I’ll check with the team today and see when they anticipate having them posted in the Showcase.

• Brian
2 Likes

Hello @haroonali1000

This has humbled me tremendously.

I hadn’t expected it!!

Thank you to everyone who wished me well, and I especially want to congratulate @Paul.Gerber @hastewar22, and @Rachwen Mesbehi on their outstanding entries.

I can attest we have the world’s best and most excellent business intelligence developers in this community.

Thank you once again, @EnterpriseDNA, for a great and impactful challenge.

5 Likes

Congrats @Paul.Gerber! And also congrats on the fantastic entries to @hastewar22 and @davidcenna.

Sorry to have missed this one, but looking forward to the next one.

-Tim

3 Likes

@BrianJ Thank you very much. I enjoyed this one. It lived up to the its name…a challenge

2 Likes

Thank you @darandavis

1 Like

@darandavis ,

Three pieces of good news for folks who want to see how the top entrants in their Challenges work their magic:

1. Challenge #17 winner @tweinzapfel is doing a webinar next week, walking through his awesome Environmental Indicators report from that challenge next week. I saw the draft video for that presentation last night and it’s excellent - I think viewers will learn a lot from the way he breaks down his report and does a series of deep dives into the most interesting components.

2. Challenge #18 winner @Paul.Gerber has agreed to do a similar webinar for this entry. We are working on scheduling a future date for that one.

3. Our long-awaited platform course in which seven of our experts do detailed walkthroughs of their favorite reports is scheduled for release in May 2022.

So, lots and lots of content coming that will help you understand exactly how these top entries are developed.

• Brian
7 Likes

Congratulations @Paul.Gerber and to all the participants in this challenge.
See you in the next one !

2 Likes

It’s fantastic how these wonderful reports show the quality of Pbi experts around here. Congrats one more time to the winner @Paul.Gerber for this insightful masterpiece.
As a newbie in this forum I have no doubts I’ll be learning a lot from everyone.
Hope to overcome my fear of showcasing and make a submission on the next challenge.

4 Likes

@Josimar_Biosse welcome to the forum. As far as challenges, just go for it. That’s how we learn. You won’t know until you do it.

Thank you for the write-up as well.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winner. Great work, @Paul.Gerber !
@Rachwen_Mesbehi, @hastewar22, your reports are so visually appealing to me. Well done, guys!

@haroonali1000, could you please share when the next challenge is going to be posted?

2 Likes

Hey @StaceyL …let us hear from the EDNA Head of Challenges Chief Wizard @FPastor on when the next challenge will be.

2 Likes

@DavieJoe We’re working on a number of improvements in the format and platform of the overall challenge but to keep our members entertain, we are launching our first challenge next week at some point.

I hope this is OK with you.

Federico

5 Likes

More than fine with me @FPastor :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :bar_chart:

2 Likes

@EnterpriseDNA I don’t see the winning entries posted as usual on the showcase. Please post the PBI Challenge 18 winning entries to Power BI Showcases | Enterprise DNA

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @darandavis, the winning entries were now posted in the Power BI Showcases section. Kindly check back again and let us know should you encounter any issues. Thank you! :slight_smile:

@EnterpriseDNA Rachwen’s zip file:
https://cdn.fs.teachablecdn.com/6IzPP83cT9yFkkYmjuv8
on the showcase :
OEE Data Report | Enterprise DNA
is missing the pbix file.

Please add the pbix file so we can all learn from this great report!
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @EnterpriseDNA ,
In the Power BI Showcases section, for Challenge 18 only the OEE Manufacturing Report pbix is available for download, for the OEE Data Report entry, as @darandavis comments, the pbix file is not found and for the Equipment Effectiveness Report entry there is no download option.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @EnterpriseDNA,

Can we get to download the Challenge 18 OEEE Manufacturing Report pbix? Though I saw a preview of it.

Regards

1 Like

Hi @adesinamk, yes. All pbix files can be accessed inside Power BI Challenge Showcase in the On-Demand Platform.

Hi @jafernandezpuga, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The files have been uploaded. Thank you!

1 Like