Card to display name chosen

I have a card on my drill through page that will display the name of the department, based on RLS. On the none drill through tabs, that are used to do the drill through, I have the same card.

My issue is one department includes two departments. So, on the none drillthrough page, I replaced the card with a text box called Finance(easy fix). Because when I choose the two finance departments, the card would display “Multiple”. How can I fix the drill through page card? I can’t put a textbox there because I need all the other single departments to show. When Finance goes there, it now say “Multiple”
Any advice?

Hi @Usates, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.
  • When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformatted text </>.
  • Use the proper category that best describes your topic
  • Provide as much context to a question as possible.
  • Include the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Hi Usates,

An example file would really help to get a reply on this topic.

Regars,
Rens

1 Like

I actually just found an answer while trying to create a sample. My model was using a measure to display the name of the department, but just putting in the department name in the field and selecting “First”, it did not show multiple and just showed what I needed. Sorry for any time taken for this.