Can't enroll in some courses

So I do not think I missed anything here, but basically:

• I have Enterprise DNA membership.
  • Most courses open fine
  • Some newer ones do not

Example:

Sharepoint Integration with Power Platform
R for Power BI Users Part II

When I click any of the topics, it keeps bringing me to the “enroll or log in” screen. When I click “log in” (despite already being logged in) or “enroll” both bring me back to the main course page.

All I can see that distinguishes these courses is that they are more recent. They have a description in the course selection page and a more coloured background.

Can someone enlighten me on what I am missing here?

You likely didn’t login into the learning portal. I always get that if I’m not logged in

I hope this helps.
Keith

Which part am I supposed to log in to then? Because it appears that I am.

Here, will go through the step by step navigation:

Step 1

Clearly logged in, subsite I am on is https://portal.enterprisedna.co/

Step 2
Scrolled down, looking for the aforementioned two courses. Interestingly enough, they are missing on this page.

Step 3
Clicked Power BI, found it, still logged in:

Step 4
Clicked the course, my avatar still in the top right (so still logged in I am guessing) and here we are again stuck on the enroll or log in screen:

Let me speculate on the issue here
When on the main portal site, the links are like so:
courses/enrolled/1696096

When I however click the link to the problematic courses, it redirects to:
p/r-for-power-bi-users-ii

So my theory is when I acquired membership, I was auto-enrolled in all then-existing courses. However, new courses being published I am not auto-enrolled in.

At least that would make sense if it is a website issue. Still open to learning what I might be doing wrong.

interesting…i’m not sure then @EnterpriseDNA will have to check into it. Whenever I got that message I needed to logged in to the learning portal

maybe using a different browser?

1 Like

Hello @OniScion , can you try accessing the Sharepoint Integration with Power Platform and R for Power BI Users Part II courses again now?

If you still get an error, you can try the different steps below:

• Make sure you are logged in the learning portal.

• Clear your cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or issues on sites.

• Try using a different browser. e.g.: Chrome, Safari, etc. Our videos, resources, pages, etc work best in Chrome.

We hope this will help.

Awesome, that worked (whatever you did)! Thank you, now I can waste what would have been a nice long extended weekend on predictive modelling in R for Power BI ^^