Calculate stock in hand compared with last year sales

Hi,

I am facing a problem and sharing with you.

I want to calculate how many days i will have product in stock regarding the last year sales.

I am giving an example.

I have 100 pieces of ProductA in the end of February.
According to last year’s March and April I sold 30 and 80 pieces.

Do you know how can I calculate the days that I will be out of stock?

Thank you

Hi @Kostas,

Welcome to the forum!

If you haven’t already I’d suggest you check out this rescource:
https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/compare-stock-on-hold-to-recent-sales-inventory-management-in-power-bi/540

Also, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.
  • When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformated text </>.
  • Use the proper category that best describes your topic
  • Provide as much context to a question as possible.
  • Include demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

And please check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

1 Like

Hi @Kostas, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 13th of March. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!