Bruno Reis is a data professional with an undying thirst for knowledge. He has a track record in delivering creative and innovative data solutions that add value to the organization.
For 15 years, he has worked internationally in a multitude of environments, filling diverse roles within the organizations he has worked with. This has given him an expanded view of the organization’s structures and the social dynamics within.
In this episode, he discusses with Sam the impact of business intelligence in the aerospace industry. He talks about the challenges he encountered and how building a strong governance model helped his organization scale up.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- BI in the aerospace industry
- Obstacles while aggregating data and how to resolve them
- How to create a data structure that allows you to scale up
- Using the Microsoft stack
- Why you need to optimize your dataset
- Strategies on consumer engagement
- Data-driven business is about the culture, not the tools
- How to improve your data initiatives
- What’s possible with Power BI
- Things to look forward to in the Microsoft ecosystem
Tune in to Apple Podcast to listen to the whole episode.
This Analytic Mind Podcast episode is likewise available in the Enterprise DNA Education Platform.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, leave a review, and share the podcast