Budget presentation

Hi Lovely Team members from EDNA,

I have a kind favor to ask.
Issue No 1
I would like to have a measure for YTD 8 months +4 (YTD 8months / 8*12) regardless of selecting any month from month list.

Issue No 2
In my model, I have Mapping RAC and Mapping SS for different ways of presenting P&L.
I have one to many relationship with Account table Vs those Mapping tables.

In my real model, I have more than 2 ways of presenting P&L for different business unit.
Instead of having different tables for different presentations, is there any way to combine them in one dimension table together with Account table. I can then maintain only one table in SQL.
Thank you so much for your kind response.

Regards,
Aye
MaskedDataBudgetQ.pbix (1.2 MB)

Hi @ammu

For Issue No 1, please provide an example of what is needed.

For Issue No 2, Relationships with Accounts are created using different fields in P&L tables.
You can append all P&L table in a single table in Power Query and create Active/Inactive Relationship using different fields and use functions like UseRelationship in Calculation.

Thanks
Ankit J

Hi @ammu, did the response provided by @ankit help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @ammu, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 22nd of March. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @ammu, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!