Blank value in slicer and total

hello
i connected the data source as api and create data modelling removing unecessory filels and blank values. Now i have created date table in data view as date,month,year and quarter. here is my relationship like
sales invoice header (no.)-sales invoice line (document number)
sales invoice header (Posting date)-Custom Date Table (Date)
now after creating and finishing all of this am getting blank values in slicer or in total also.

@dipeshkumar30,

I think this should help you solve your problem:

• Brian
1 Like

Hi @dipeshkumar30 ,

Take a look at this link, it also presents a scenario more or less similar to the one you are trying to solve.

best regards

Gifted

Hi @dipeshkumar30, did the response provided by the contributors help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get, and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. Thanks!

Hi @dipeshkumar30, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

1 Like