Advanced Secondary Table Logic -

Hi,

I am vert confused as to why my grouping logic is not working.
I am grouping on Profit Margin, High, Mid, Low. But when i select a filter for 2017, it shows some customer names as 29%, when the High profit margin start from 36% to 90%

Page 2, similar issue

Not sure if this is my technique i am getting wrong.
You make this look easy on the videos but when doing it - can really confuse things up.
If you dont mind giving me your advice on what i am doing wrong.
Appreciated in advance

V8.SecondaryTables Logic.pbix (1.6 MB)

An easy solution to this is to create another measure using SWITCH. Here is a photo of what a page a created looks like. I went into the bar chart and did conditional formatting on the bars according to each group.

Here is the SWITCH measure:

I think this is a quick and easy solution, but it is not the only option out there. That is what makes Power BI great!

Cheers
Jarrett

Enterprise%20DNA%20Expert%20-%20Small

Hi Ojones!
Thank for the response on this
Yes Switch is great and i generally use this as seen below, this was actually my original workings.

The problem with this is u cannot put the Grouping as a Legend which is why the file i sent i used a segmentation pattern Sam shows. This problem i am facing is the grouping logic for Profit Margin is fine, but when u have a filter for year (select 2017), the logic is still odd. Thinking maybe i need to use ISFILTERED?