Accumulated Cash Flow DAX problem

Hi

I am trying to produce an accumulated cash flow line graph display that comprises the monthly movements over a number of bank / cash accounts.

I have attached the pbix file and the DAX Measure I cannot get to work properly is Accumulated Cash Flow in the Balance Sheet Measures section.

The display I am working on is, unsurprisingly, the Cash Flow tab.

Each account period is to contain the accumulated figures to date.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Accounts.pbix (1.2 MB)

Hi @PaulBoyes, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.

• When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformated text </>.

• Use the proper category that best describes your topic

• Provide as much context to a question as possible.

• Include demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/how-to-use-the-enterprise-dna-support-forum/3951. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Hi

I have managed to sort this without further assistance.

Finally the CONTEXT penny dropped. Heaven knows how many of your videos have watched where this is emphasized.

Best

Paul